Crackers are the most favorite food among kids. Peanut Butter Crackers are crunchy, sweet, healthy, and yummy. It’s a favorite travel snack as well and you can preserve it for a relatively longer period than any other snack. This is a healthy substitute for snack food and it’s liked by most of the kids. Calories count depends upon the ingredients and amount of Peanut Butter used. It also fills the part of the daily required fiber amount. Fiber helps you to maintain the metabolism and digestive system. Carbohydrates and Proteins help to maintain sugar level and keeps you feeling full for a long time.
Peanut Butters Cracker is available in a number of shapes. You can try any interesting shape.
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoon honey
Directions for making Peanut Butter Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 180C for about 20 minutes.
- Grind oats in a food processor or coffee grinder until they reach a flour-like consistency.
- Mix together all the ingredients except water.
- Now add water gradually to make a thick dough. Keep it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on the kitchen top and roll it as thin as you can.
- Take your favorite shape design mold and cut the cookies by pressing the mold over the rolled dough.
- Place all the cookies on a cookie sheet or baking tray.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes until light brown and crispy.
- Keep the baked cookies aside for about an hour before serving.
Where should I send this eBook?