Crazy Maki is a variant of Maki Sushi which is a favorite of many. A true delicacy for Shrimp lovers.
- 3 Cups Sushi rice
- Shrimp tempura
- 2 cucumber
- 2 Avocado
- Spicy mayo
- Eel sauce
- Prepare the Sushi Rice (Click here to know )
- Cut Avocado and Cucumber into long strips.
- Spread the bamboo mat over the working table. Place the nori sheet over it.
- Spread thin layer of Vinegared Sushi Rice, about 1/2-inch thickness leaving 1 1/2 inch margin on the other end(farthest from you) and 1/2 inch margin on your side.
- Start arranging the fillings in the following order: Shrimp Tempura, Cucumber, Avocado.
- Apply Spicy mayo and eel sauce and sprinkle tobiko over it.
- Now slowly and carefully start rolling away from you with some pressure over the bamboo mat. Keep in place the filling in one hand while rolling. Roll it until the mat touches the sushi rice and lift away the mat and continue rolling till you complete the roll up to the other end.
- Cut the Maki Sushi roll into 1/2-inch-thick slices, arrange them on a platter. Garnish with other Vegetables and Serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and Spicy Mayo (optional).
FREE eBook on Recipe details
Crazy Maki: 5 Easy Steps To Make Your Sushi Recipe
Where should I send this eBook?