Well! Who don’t like eating an energizing and healthy snack after long, stressful working hours. I mean who don’t but the reason most people don’t is simply that these snacks usually require a lot of time and expertise and simply can’t be made just quickly.
If you are a victim of such scenario or you just want to enjoy the moment or just at home feeling empty then this is the definitely the right spot for you. Being full of nutrients this energy-rich sandwich can be made in just less than 10 minutes without even employing and expert skills or equipment’s. All you need is some common ingredients to make it boom!
One more thing, you can also eat this as a boosting and energy-enhancing breakfast that will truly and surely keep you lively till the end of the day! So let’s start:
|Skill: Easy||Cooking time: 5 minutes|
|Preparation time: 5 minutes||Serves: 1 person|
- One 12-inch loaf of French bread, sliced horizontally.
- 2 leaves Romaine lettuce.
- 2 slices tomatoes.
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese.
- 3 slices fried Plantains, optional.
- 4 ounces ham, boiled.
- 4 ounces pork, roasted.
- 4 ounces steak, chopped.
- 2 teaspoons ketchup.
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise.
- Take the bottom sliced piece of French bread and gently spread the available mayonnaise and ketchup on its surface. Try to cover as much area of the bread as possible in order to enhance the taste of the sandwich.
- Add the cheese slice and proceed by stacking ham and pork. Finally put steak on the top.
- You can add fried plantain if you opt but if you are not yet accessible to this product you can simply skip this
- Next, add the lettuce and tomato to boost the taste.
- Lastly, drag your Tripleta into the sandwich maker machine and let it cook for about 4 minutes Or until the bread is toasted.
This amusing and yet alluring Tripleta sandwich is not just restricted to these ingredients instead you can custom-tailor it according to your desires and demands by simply substituting and add more ingredients in it. I assure you it will get more flavorful and healthy. Perfect for today’s snack!