Skip to content
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tlsp butter (melted)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tlsp white sugar
- ½ tp salt
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, flour sugar and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crepe pan over medium heat.
- Grease pan with a small amount of butter with a brush.
- Using a serving spoon and spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan.
- Tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated.
- Cook over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes on a side.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruits and honey or maple syrup.