- Chicken boneless (185 grams)
- 2 teaspoons sauces (soya sauce, hot chili sauce)
- ¼ teaspoon black paper
- ¼ teaspoon potato starch
- ¼ teaspoon five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 gram garlic minced
- 40 grams carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 350 grams chow mein noodles (boiled)
- Put the chicken thighs, black pepper, potato starch and five spice powder in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Let the chicken marinate for 10 to 15 mints.
- To make the chow mein sauce, put the water, hot sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat until hot and then add the vegetable oil, marinated chicken and garlic, let the chicken brown and then flip.
- Now add the carrots and Stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through and the carrots are tender.
- Lastly, add the noodles and sauce. If your noodles are stuck together, add a little extra water with the sauce, cover the pan with a lid and steam the noodles until they evenly coated with sauce.
- Add the scallions, toss and then serve immediately.