Finally, here it is the most desired and demanded summer recipe. Surely it is the luscious and splendid Apple Soda. Now! This recipe is a little bit modified and is definitely a fresh form of its previous traditional version. But what’s great here is that this chilling delightful recipe is just a work of minutes if not seconds. In short, this recipe is not expanded or stretched to long miles instead it just requires some essential yet common ingredients and tiny effort and therefore you can simply prepare it easily anytime to mesmerize yourself in these hot, scorching and warm summer.
So! Why don’t you try it today, it just tastes floating, especially the apple slices. Excited, Grab the ingredients and follow our simple and easy guide. Cheers!
|Skill: Easy||Cooking time: N.I.L|
|Preparation time: 5 minutes||Serves: 1 person|
- 1 tablespoon granny smith apple syrup.
- 1 Red apple finely sliced in thin strips.
- 8 ounces (0.02 liters) clean water.
- Take a jar and pour the available apple syrup in it.
- Stir it in with some nice sparkling water.
- Put some frozen ice cubes in a glass and pour the diluted syrup on it.
- Lastly, garnish it with some chopped apple slices, put in a straw and serve!
You may also stir in some sugar in the water if you like! Sugar contributes in sweetening the juice.
Spread the joy!
Share the recipe with your friends, family and loved ones and let them taste the joy of life! Spread the Word on different Social platforms.
- 1 tbsp Granny smith apple syrup
- 1 Red apple finely sliced
- 8 oz Clean water
Take a jar and pour the available apple syrup in it.
Stir it in with some nice sparkling water.
Put some frozen ice cubes in a glass and pour the diluted syrup on it.
Lastly, garnish it with some chopped apple slices, put in a straw and serve!