Ancho Honey Glaze is a rich flavored recipe, surprises the senses with it’s sweet taste from honey and hot spicy flavor of Ancho chile powder and juicy pork tenderloins.
It’s highly nutritious and healthy meal as pork is the powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals. It covers most of the daily requirement of Thiamine, Selenium and Vitamin B6. Its also rich in Vitamin B12, Potassium, Iron and Zinc.
So try this healthy, juicy, smoky and hot spicy flavored recipe at home and enjoy with your family.
- Pork tenderloin: 1 pound
- Raw honey: 1 /4 cup
- Fresh lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Ancho chile powder (recipe follows): 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder: 1/2 tablespoon
- Sea salt: To taste
- Black pepper: To taste
For Chile Powder:
- Remove the stem and seeds of chilies and cut them into half. Dry roast the chilies in a frying pan over low heat, flipping occasionally. When chilies are fragrant, remove from heat and transfer to a food processor and grind to a fine powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon in the recipe and store the rest of the powder in an airtight jar.
For Ancho Honey Glaze:
- Preheat oven to 450F for 30 minutes.
- Season pork tenderloin on both sides with sea salt and black pepper.
- Combine honey, garlic powder, prepared chile powder, and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk to form a smooth paste.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan over a medium high heat and grease it with a tablespoon of ghee or oil.
- Cook the seasoned tenderloins for 3 minutes, now flip and cook for another 3 minutes until tenderloins are brown all over.
- Reduce the heat to low and add honey mixture. Toss the tenderloins until completely covered with the mixture.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven. Roast it for 10 minutes, flipping in the halfway, until the internal temperature of the thickest part reaches 140F.
- Bring it out and let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with your favorite juice.
Where should I send this eBook?