The Fiesta Taco Salad is a menu item available at Taco Bell. Taco Bell Taco Salad is made by cooking meat in Taco seasoning and then top it over the crispy Taco salad shells or lettuce. There are a variety of options available for topping like crunchy red stripes, rice, refried beans, and ground beef along with the shredded cheese, tomatoes, sour cream dressing.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup of water
- 10 cups loosely packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- ¼ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
Directions for preparing Taco Bell Taco Salad
- Take a nonstick cooking pan and add some oil and heat well.
- Now add meat and onions. Cook well until meat and onions are brown.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water and mix well. Bring to boil. Cook on low-medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Set the Romaine lettuce in 4 plates and top them with the cooked meat, tomatoes, shredded cheese, and crushed chips.
- Drizzle with KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing and serve.