Snake Juice Recipe has controversial support from various segment of people. Some suggest and some criticize the use of this. I hope this post helps people to decide about the plus and minus of snake juice.
- a gallon glass jar or a half gallon depending on the size of your family
- a bottle of blackberry brandy
- 3-4 lemons
- a pinch of himalayan pink salt
- 2 large onions
- a cup of honey
- a bottle of peppermint schnapps
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
Method for preparing Snake Juice Recipe
- Take the onions and cut into small slices or pieces as you wish.
- Cut Lemon to slices and keep it.
- Take a large Bottle / Jar and layer onion and lemon at the bottom.
- Pour the cup of honey over it.
- Add a bottle of blackberry brandy and a bottle of peppermint schnapps on it and stir well.
- Leave it about 15 to 20 days ( It’s more personal decision)
- Your Snake Juice Recipe is ready.
What is in the snake juice?
Snake Juice Recipe is a home made concoction used as appetite suppressant or cough syrup.
How much snake juice should I drink daily?
For the home made one there is no dosage and perfect quantity for it. If you are starting a keto diet weightloss program and wish to block the sugar craving it controls well for the first 48 hours.