Sacchetti is an Italian dish, also called “beggar’s purse” because of its shape, which is a small circular sack and packed on top like a bag. Sacchetti is a pasta that is stuffed with vegetables or something else and fastened at the top. It is available as ready-made in the markets.
To maximize its flavor, you just need to boil it and then mix it with your favorite sauce. It is usually served with tomato sauce. If you want to make your evening special with twisted flavors then you must try this recipe.
- Olive oil: 1/4 cup
- Leek, white part: 1 (Sliced)
- Carrot: 1 (Finely chopped)
- Garlic: 3 cloves (Crushed)
- Lentil: 400g can (Rinsed, drained)
- Tomatoes: 400g (Diced)
- Vegetable stock: 1/2 cup
- Vegetable filled Sacchetti pasta: 375g
- Basil leaves: 1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Parmesan: 1/2 cup (Shaved)
- Heat olive oil in a large cooking pan over low heat. Add garlic, leek, and carrot. Saute for 5 minutes until leek is tender but not brown.
- Add lentil, tomatoes, and vegetable stock. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Boil water in a saucepan with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add Sacchetti pasta and cook according to instructions given on the packet, drain.
- Combine lentil mixture and pasta. Top with chopped basil and parmesan. Serve and enjoy.
Is it Possible to REDUCE WEIGHT(4 Kgs) By Drinking SMOOTHIE a Day?
Cast Your Vote to See If Real People Think is it Possible
You will see the results of Over 12793 Voters on Next Page.
Quadrapp is the sponsor of this poll.
All submissions are store privately and not available to or shared with any 3rd parties.