Oats are rich in antioxidants and incredibly nutritious. It contains powerful soluble fibers. The oatmeal is filling and makes you feel like you have been filing for a long time. Oatmeal cookies are one of the most popular cookies in the world. Everyone loves oatmeal cookies regardless of age. Oatmeal cookies contain more fiber than other sugar cookies. It also contains a significant amount of essential minerals. So it is a healthy alternative to breakfast.
The Oatmeal Cookie Shot is a refreshing and filling drink with a twist full of butterscotch and Irish cream flavors.
Hope you enjoy the recipe and taste great in every sip.
- Jägermeister: 1-ounce
- Irish Cream Liqueur: 1-ounce
- Butterscotch schnapps: 1-ounce
- Cinnamon schnapps: 1/2 ounce
- Raisins: For garnish
- Stir in the Jägermeister, Irish cream liqueur, butterscotch schnapps, cinnamon schnapps, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Cool the cocktail glass with ice, strain into the chilled glass.
- Garnish with some raisins and serve.
Where should I send this eBook?
Free 10-Days Smoothie Challenge
Get the FREE “lite” version of our 10-Day Challenge