Considered as an easy to make homemade recipe, this pork tenderloin is just a perfect combo of sweet and savour and for this reason you can simply prepare it to boost your day’s joy or you can make this for a perfect celebrations and works excellent on several other occasions.
The thing that is mostly flavored in this pork tenderloin is that it simply holds the capability to engage its consumer with its tempting and relishing taste. By the way, it is easy to make and full of nutrients therefore grab the essentials and kick start the recipe.
|Total time: 30 minutes.|
|Serves: 4 individuals.|
- 1 pound (450 g) pork tenderloin.
- ¼ cup honey.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder.
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic.
- 1 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter).
- Sea salt.
- Black pepper.
For the Ancho chile powder:
- Starting from the very beginning, cut the chilies in half using a sharp knife and remove the stem and seeds from it.
- Proceed by toasting the chilies in a dry pan on a low-flame. Make sure to flip it at times until the peppers gets blister and fragrant.
- When it’s done transfer the whole thing to food processor or spice crusher and grind down the spice to a fine powder.
- Preserve only one teaspoon of powder for its future use in glaze and store the rest in an air-tight container or bag.
For the tenderloin:
- Kick off, by preheating the oven to 450 degree F (232°C).
- Combine the honey, Ancho chile powder, lemon juice and garlic in a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir them well.
- Deftly pat the tenderloin with a clean and dry paper towel to absorb all the moisture (at least to a possible extent).
- Next, generously apply salt and black pepper on both sides of the tenderloin; try to cover every edge of the meat, maybe the major portions.
- Again take a neat medium-sized skillet and heat it on a medium-high flame. Eventually, add ghee. Sear or cook the tenderloin on both sides, each for 2-3 minutes.
- When the meat tenderloin entirely turns brown, toss the skillet into the oven.
- Roast it in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. Flip it halfway when the temperature reaches to 145°F.
- When roasted, take it out and let it rest for about 10 minutes, before carving. If desired, serve it with any remaining glaze.
Spread the joy!
Share the recipe with your friends, family and loved ones and let them taste the joy of life! Spread the Word on different Social platforms.
You may also like…
- Roasted Honeynut Squash with Maple Syrup & Pecans
- Top 5 Kolaches that can Make Great Snacks for Parties
- Exclusive Blackened Chicken Keto Recipe: Enjoy This Spice-Rubbed, Pan Fried Chicken
- Traditional Healthy Vietnamese Fish Sauce Recipe (Nước Chấm)
- Creamy Country White Gravy – Your Easy 10 Minutes Recipe from Scratch