After Eight Mint Chocolate is also know as After Eight chocolate.It is know as after eight mint because they were made to be as after dinner mint. It’s popular brand of chocolate mint coat a sugar confectionery. It was manufactured at Rowntree’s York factory in 1962. After Eight is popular and sold across Europe and made in billions. It was made from dairy-free chocolate, latter butterfat is added by different companies.
It is made with dark chocolate that is a rich source of antioxidants and minerals. It contains less sugar then milk chocolate. It improves our health and good for heart.
Here is a quick recipe of After Eight Mint chocolate, that you must need to try.
- Butter: 50 grams
- Dark Chocolate: 250 grams (Chopped)
- Icing Sugar: 1 cup
- Hot Water: 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Green Food Color: Few drops
- Food Grade Mint Oil: Few drops
- Gently melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the chocolate chips and heat gently until melted.
- Take icing sugar in a bowl. Add hot water and mix until the sugar dissolves and it becomes thick. Add mint oil and green food coloring and mix.
- Line a pan with baking paper.
- Take a spoonful of melted chocolate and spread it in the lined pan forming a thin layer of chocolate. Freeze it for 5 minutes.
- Now take a spoonful of the syrup and spread it on the chocolate layer in the same way. Freeze it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add another layer of chocolate on top of the sugar syrup layer and freeze again for 5 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve frozen.
Where should I send this eBook?
Free 10-Days Smoothie Challenge
Get the FREE “lite” version of our 10-Day Challenge